The school Board helps to foster productive relationships between the parents/carers and the school. It also assists in the development of school policies, the allocation of funds and the development of school curriculum.
Board members require no previous experience; all that is required is an interest in the educational process and the well being of the children, parents/carers and staff of the school.
The School Board is elected annually and comprises:
- Board Chair: Catherine McLachlan
- Executive Officers: Gareth Richards
- Parent Reps: Ngaire Harvey
- Teacher Reps: Lisa Wilson and Peter Curtis
- Secretariat: Natasha Milewski
- Student Reps: Lincoln Linn, Jackson Dickie, Mikayla Welsh and Riley Kelly
The Board conducts meetings at 5pm twice a term.
Annual Action Plan Report/ Impact Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Improvement Plan