The school Board helps to foster productive relationships between the parents/carers and the school. It also assists in the development of school policies, the allocation of funds and the development of school curriculum.
Board members require no previous experience; all that is required is an interest in the educational process and the well being of the children, parents/carers and staff of the school.
The School Board is elected annually and comprises:
- Board Chair: Matt Breakwell
- Executive Officers: Gareth Richards
- Parent Reps: Carrie Coghlan and Catherine McLachlan
- Teacher Reps: Helen Lascaris and Peter Curtis
- Secretariat: Annette Lazarus
- Student Reps: Natasha Achilles and Shaun Payne
The Board conducts meetings at 5pm twice a term.
Annual School Board Report
School Review Report