The school Board helps to foster productive relationships between the parents/carers and the school. It also assists in the development of school policies, the allocation of funds and the development of school curriculum.
Board members require no previous experience; all that is required is an interest in the educational process and the well being of the children, parents/carers and staff of the school.
The School Board is elected annually and comprises:
- Board Chair: Matt Breakwell
- Executive Officers: Charlie Morrice
- Parent Reps: Carrie Coghlan and Riitta Palasrinne
- Teacher Reps: Helen Lascaris and Mary Bonney
- Secretariat: Annette Lazarus
- Student Reps: James Maala and Natasha Achilles
The Board conducts meetings at 5pm twice a term.
Annual School Board Report
School Review Report